Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I do meet some interesting people. Last Saturday night, I was sitting on the patio with a Toxicologist and a Genetic Engineer, after a fabulous dinner. Nearly sounds like the beginning of a good joke.

The Toxicologist had a good memory as earlier, he stated he had met with our local U.S. Representative, and had found him to be everything I had related to him 5 years earlier. I asked why he had met with said representative. His fellow toxicologist had developed what he thought would be a shortcut to making a vaccine for Ebola (pinky swear I'm not making this up) and was trying to get the aid of this congress critter to get this shortcut into one of the CDC labs.

Said congress critter just basically stared into space during the presentation and made no commitment or anything. I'm sure no other congress critters like our congress critter, no one in Lubbock does. I told the toxicologist that the Ebola thing was having all the shots called by b o, and the congress critter had no power in the grand scheme of things regarding Ebola, or anything else and just enjoyed his fat paycheck, graft and ability to tell lies.

Then, I made my statement about planet earth being long overdue for a major die-off or kill-off of the human species since WWII and how the world population has tripled since 1950, so it was just as well that there is no short-cut for the Ebola Vaccine...we are getting crowded here on planet earth.

It was at that point, Mr. Genetic Engineer said, "The population problem is a decade away from going the other direction!" At that point, I'm wondering what the cause is going to be? Pestilence, War, Jihadists, Space Rocks, Yellowstone????

I soon got a fairly complex reply "Effective Sperm Count!" It seems that under our very noses, well, not my nose, but tests have been run on Sperm Donors all over the planet for some time, and the effectiveness of Sperm is becoming negative in an exponential way, and even suggesting that the ineffective sperm is producing more babies destined to become gay as well. This is attributable to all the PCPs, pesticides and other chemicals we are exposed to on this planet.

As a layman, it was a little difficult to follow all of the explanations between the Genetic Engineer and the Toxicologist, but in a nutshell, expect fewer babies and more of them to be gay.

Poor old me, I'm just a real estate broker and a construction expert, so I couldn't make this ---- up! :)

The Saffron flavored Persian Rice was delicious!

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Before many of you start naysaying, the Genetic engineer is from Wisconsin, and the Toxicologist is a Yooper.

I wish I had asked the genetic engineer if the sperm deficiency thing could also explain the appearance of more babies being born Libertarians?

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Funny thing. When I got down to the part about your statement about planet earth being long overdue, etc.,
I was thinking about less people being born, things along that track! That thought came to me.

Well, it definitely is not beyond the realm of possibility, of some kind of selective breeding, if you will.
And I don't want to get into a discussion of gay marriage/same sex partnerships, etc.; but same sex couples
cannot procreate. Bottom line.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
the ineffective sperm is producing more babies destined to become gay as well

sorry. you lost me at that one.
:rolleyes: I've always felt like Mother Earth is going to issue the human population a correction, and probably a massive one, but how, what, when, and where will remain a mystery.

·
10,379 Posts

:rolleyes: I've always felt like Mother Earth is going to issue the human population a correction, and probably a massive one, but how, what, when, and where will remain a mystery.
Yeah, but, just think...if he's right the end is going to just

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I too have read about falling sperm counts and increasing defects in the remaining sperm but as yet I have seen no genetic evidence (a particular section of mis-coded DNA) that could effect aromatase's conversion of testosterone into estrogen (within the brain) thereby limiting the development of the sexually dimorphic regions of the human brain in particular INAH3.

Having said that, we (humans) have been introducing massive amounts of endocrine system disrupting chemicals into the environment that very well could lead to an improperly developed INAH3.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Before many of you start naysaying, the Genetic engineer is from Wisconsin, and the Toxicologist is a Yooper.

I wish I had asked the genetic engineer if the sperm deficiency thing could also explain the appearance of more babies being born Libertarians?
Nahh the opposite is true. We are the last bastion of the good stuff. When it starts going bad that's when you get conservatives, liberals, greenie weenies etc :D :D :D :p

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Also, the rates of homosexuality as a percentage of population seem* to be consistent over time, at least according to reports I have read.

With a self reporting type of information collection to check the percentages, and the overt hostility toward the homosexual community, especially in the past to recent past, self reporting could be skewed do to fear of reprisals do to outing oneself.

But if my above statement is true, and past self reporting was lower than now due to fear, the numbers could actually be falling instead of rising.

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
The rise in population of Cannibals and Lebanese is actually a boon to us Straight shooters.

More fillies in the herd for us. :yeahbaby01:

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
The rise in population of Cannibals and Lebanese is actually a boon to us Straight shooters.

More fillies in the herd for us. :yeahbaby01:
Not if the fillies are gay also!!:D:p:p .....At my age, it makes no difference to me.

·
Registered
14,677 Posts
Look up what Soy Beans, especially genetically modified soy beans are doing to the male population. Seems soy beans mess with hormones in boys.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

Actually, we have had the means to knock out 90-99% of the population. In the book "germs" a top soviet defector outlined how the Soviets in the early 80s had gene spliced a common soil bactierium with the AIDS virus. It produced a disease that ravaged every test animals immune system and was 100% effective, after a long asymptomatic period where it was still contagious. They deemed it too uncontrollable. Apparently, it was also discovered 20 years later by European researchers.

But, only crazy insane countries would unleash such as the response would be intense. Cough cough (isis) cough cough

A more likely thing would be world wide holy war resulting in hundreds of millions of battle deaths and disrupting food production, medical care and billions of civilian deaths from starvation and disease. As few as four small nukes at 100,000 ft off shore (2 per coast) would put 1/2 of the population in the dark and without food or clean water for months to years (possibly decades). A few terrorist teams could drop power grid and even destroy dams knocking power down more and damaging lots of down stream infrastructure.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
I too have read about falling sperm counts and increasing defects in the remaining sperm but as yet I have seen no genetic evidence (a particular section of mis-coded DNA) that could effect aromatase's conversion of testosterone into estrogen (within the brain) thereby limiting the development of the sexually dimorphic regions of the human brain in particular INAH3.

Having said that, we (humans) have been introducing massive amounts of endocrine system disrupting chemicals into the environment that very well could lead to an improperly developed INAH3.
That's easy for you to say. :blink: :icon_wink:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
:D:D It could explain why the young people in Cheney's family won't go hunting with him! :D:D

Reactions: GunsandNoses
1 - 20 of 22 Posts