Taurus Firearm Forum banner

WOOOHOOOO! I found AMMO!!!

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  bcteck5 
#1 · (Edited)
All stocked up now!
Just received my new Hornady Triple Defense .410 FTX Hollow Points with 2 .35 cal buckshot balls.
Just received my Federal Handgun 3" 000 Buckshot, 5 copper coated .36 cal lead balls.
Just reveived my Federal Handgun 3" #4 9 pellet buckshot, 9 .25 cal copper coated lead balls.

Cant wait to go shoot!
Watch out bad guys, I have my Raging Judge loaded with 2 rounds of 9 pellet buck, 3 rounds of 000 buck, and one Hornady FTX hollow point slug/buck combo. COME GET SOME!:mad:

Gun Revolver Firearm Trigger Starting pistol

See less See more
Reactions: FZ1 and carlstaurus
#6 ·
Nice!

I had a good ammo day too, 2 boxes of Federal 525 cnt .22 LR, a UMC megapack of .40 cal

Wish everyday was like the "old days" where ammo is concerned!

Reactions: bcteck5
#7 · (Edited)
"I like those Federal's 000 buckshot. Don't shoot them all up. Save a box or two for CC. Bob"

I personaly wouldn't conceal and carry the judge with anything other than .45 colt. I wouldn't want to risk not being able to take a shot because I might hit an innocent bystander. You can't 100% control where your shot ends up because you are shooting multiple projectiles at once.

Home defense or car gun is .410 all the way though.

JMHO

#8 ·
around here ammo is just plain gone, unless you want 12ga pretty much anything, or 410 only in #6 and the pdx combo pack for the judge, so got the 2 boxes of pdx they had and 2 of the #6 of that they had plenty, other then that you wont find anything within a hour drive. if it wasnt for family who lives father out then that, i wouldnt have any ammo at all, but they get me my 22lr fix at least.

Then got a box of 12ga 00 and unloaded the #6 from the 410 shells and loaded it with the 00, only holds 4 and the weight of them comes out to near the same (the 00 is a very little bit lighter, so it isnt going to overpressure anything) its a round about way of getting some decent range when plinking but it works.

#11 ·
All stocked up now!
Just received my new Hornady Triple Defense .410 FTX Hollow Points with 2 .35 cal buckshot balls.
Just received my Federal Handgun 3" 000 Buckshot, 5 copper coated .36 cal lead balls.
Just reveived my Federal Handgun 3" #4 9 pellet buckshot, 9 .25 cal copper coated lead balls.

Cant wait to go shoot!
Watch out bad guys, I have my Raging Judge loaded with 2 rounds of 9 pellet buck, 3 rounds of 000 buck, and one Hornady FTX hollow point slug/buck combo. COME GET SOME!:mad:

View attachment 50745
Thanks for showing the pics of your chosen rounds. I'm going to look for those if I can find them. Great looking Raging Judge.

#12 ·
Thanks! I love my RJM so I only feed it the best!

#13 ·
Congrats and I love the #4 Buck in mine also with a combination of PDX, 000 Buck, and Hollow Point LC's! At 21' feet we patterned the #4 Buck at 30" +- and that will make a good hall gun shot to either kill em or give them a very bad limp!

..................Twin

#14 ·
Ha ha, limp, bet he will be more than limping with 9 25 caliber holes in him! I love #4 buckshot! With the raging judge I get only a 15" pattern at 20 feet. DEADLY!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.