Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I ORDERED THE WRONG GRIPS!!!! JUST NOW ORDERED THE ONES HE MAKES FOR TAURUS M65. THANK GOD I DON'T FLY AIRPLANES. IF ADMIN WANTS TO DELETE THIS POST THAT'S FINE OR MOVE IT TO MORON POSTS, LOL

I was hoping the wood grips sold by Jaruwan on ebay, in Thailand were going to fit my Taurus Model 65 even though it said S&W only, and sure enough they don't fit. I guess I have to drill a hole in the wood grips to match the knob in the grip area?

Any ideas?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Hey- Nobody's perfect! Just post the other grips for sale or trade,. or maybe a "pay-it-forward" item...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got wood grips from him for my TAURUs M65. They fit perfectly and look great.

Reactions: vboy36

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Marquis, for some reason i did not see the Taurus wood grips the first time i ordered. Saw them tonight and ordered right away.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,457 Posts
Hi, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I ORDERED THE WRONG GRIPS!!!! JUST NOW ORDERED THE ONES HE MAKES FOR TAURUS M65. THANK GOD I DON'T FLY AIRPLANES. IF ADMIN WANTS TO DELETE THIS POST THAT'S FINE OR MOVE IT TO MORON POSTS, LOL

I was hoping the wood grips sold by Jaruwan on ebay, in Thailand were going to fit my Taurus Model 65 even though it said S&W only, and sure enough they don't fit. I guess I have to drill a hole in the wood grips to match the knob in the grip area?

Any ideas?

Thank you

Get a grip!

·
Super Moderator
37,571 Posts
44 Taurus 1.jpg

Here's his grips on my 44M...I wanted to buy some for my CZ 83 from him, but he won't answer my message attempt...

I bought grips elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
37,571 Posts
I've got no complaints with Jaruwan grips on my 617.
Did not need to do a thing to them except put them on.
They really tame down those full load 357mag. cartridges.
Which is precisely why I wanted them for the 44M. The wider web helps spread out the recoil.

Reactions: djh

·
Premium Member
11,246 Posts
I've bought two sets of grips from him, no complaints. If anything, you have to do some minor fitting to get them to fit properly, but that's actually a good thing.

Judge with wood grips.jpg

Attachments

·
23,078 Posts
If the only difference is a pin, a couple of careful minutes with a drill should set them right.

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts