Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad a while back for concealed carry classes for women, taught by a woman. Has anyone else seen similar offerings in your area?
And for you ladies, or you guys significant others (female of course), would that be preferrable to mixed classes? I don't have any idea what kind of attendance these classes have, but I'd think it might be pretty good. My wife isn't interested in carrying a firearm, but I believe if she did, the all ladies class is the route she would want to take.

Reactions: MilProGuy

Registered
Women Only classes

In my training company, Mile High Handgun Training, I offer classes for women only taught by women. By appointment.

There is one in Toledo Ohio. A woman named Maggie Mattox and her husband teach firearm instruction for CCW and hunting education. I certainly would prefer a woman teaching me, not that a man couldn't, but a woman knows how a woman thinks and can better explain some things.

Registered
I have not seen one yet in my area, however the guy I took my course through said it is not uncommon for half his classes to be female. I think this is great.

Reactions: MilProGuy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts