Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
With even a decent lawyer she should be owning that hospital soon!

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
We can only hope, but i am sure with this administration it will go against her some how.

and here i thought that you would say she voted for obama, good of reason as any

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
I'm praying for Rhuber's wife...

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Because she said she worked at a bank and obama followed her on Twitter......she does and he does. Eight days in hell being forced to take drugs and brainwashing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ch-ward-obama-twitter-claim-article-1.2159049
And THIS is why we cannot allow gun rights to be tied to any sort of accusations made by anyone including the police and even doctors.

This person was committed with nothing more than the police stating that she was delusional because THEY did not believe her story which ended up being true.

In some states your rights can be terminated with nothing more than an accusation that you are not in your right mind or you are potentially violent. If you have firearms, you can lose your right to have them for a long time without any recourse that does not involve lots of money and time.

There must be due process in any decision that removes rights including the right for the accused to have a trial and to bring in their own witnesses.

I hope this lady sues them and wins!

·
Registered
24,593 Posts
She should probably own New York when this is over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts