·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Good for her
jhp

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Good. This is good Gun control, a shot to the chest.

Sent from my Nexus 7

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Beats the hell out of living in Chicago, doesn't it?

Only in Texas, there is supposed to be NO registered firearms, I'm surprised Kansas would have a requirement to "Register" firearms!

All citizens should have the right to do as this woman did!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Registered? WTH? I thought we all have the right to bear arms? To defend ourselves? Does Kansas have a gun registration?....

·
Administrator
40,369 Posts
Seems to me, there are more and more incidents like this, being reported with happy endings. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Seems to me, there are more and more incidents like this, being reported with happy endings. :thumb:
Don't do the crime if you don't want to leak like a sieve! :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I was thinking the same thing there. Seems that you hear a lot about home invasions during the end of the year holidays, but now there is more and more reported. And the absolute majority going in favor of the Home Defender. When will this idiots learn?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Beats the hell out of living in Chicago, doesn't it?

Only in Texas, there is supposed to be NO registered firearms, I'm surprised Kansas would have a requirement to "Register" firearms!

All citizens should have the right to do as this woman did!
There is a Kansas City, Kansas and a Kansas City, Missouri - although I dont' know where this happened, I suspect this was in Missouri. As far as I know, there are no registration requirements in Kansas. I dont' know about Missouri's requirements, or any local where this occurred.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
There is a Kansas City, Kansas and a Kansas City, Missouri - although I dont' know where this happened, I suspect this was in Missouri. As far as I know, there are no registration requirements in Kansas. I dont' know about Missouri's requirements, or any local where this occurred.
The action took place in KC, Mo. I, however, don't know the registration laws in Mo.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Good for her protecting her home!

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Shooting through a door like this is... sketchy.

What's the harm in waiting until the assailants kick it in and all move into the funnel zone where five or six shots in one general area can kill them all?

I'm jus' sayin'.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thank goodbess and her preparedness and willingness to use her weapon in a well controlled fashion to save herself from becoming another tragic statistic. Any idea what handgun she used to defend herself and her home?

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Be perpared to stop crime in its tracks..

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Sounds like the legal establishment is treating her reasonably. Hope that continues.

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
The action took place in KC, Mo. I, however, don't know the registration laws in Mo.
It could be a Kansas City thing - folks are weird in the western part of the state - but as a state Missouri does not require registration.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts