Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,623 Posts
Well, it looks like he is getting well deserved push back! Someone needs to ask him to present the evidence he says proves all his proposed measures work to reduce gun violence. There ain't one damn study that shows ANYTHING works. Even total gun confiscation hasn't stopped gun crimes in those countries that have instituted it.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
I was thinking wolf ammo

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I feel for the citizens there.......

Thank God our Gov. here in Bama is a gun lover.....and a woman too!
The only thing keeping the Leftist windowlicker politicians from trying it here is abject fear of having to go back to working for a living, John.

We all know that if they tried, they'd fail and pics off the whole state.

When reelection time rolled around they couldn't win an election if they were running unopposed for dog catcher in a dogless town- and they know it.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The only thing keeping the Leftist windowlicker politicians from trying it here is abject fear of having to go back to working for a living, John.

We all know that if they tried, they'd fail and pics off the whole state.

When reelection time rolled around they couldn't win an election if they were running unopposed for dog catcher in a dogless town- and they know it.
Questions to ponder. How do dems keep getting elected in the first place? And how the heck can they ban ghost guns if they dont know they exist? If we vote in enough pro gun people next time, can the damage be undone? And if Trump loses did we ensure that a democratic president would be a lame duck by electing pro gun people to the house and senate? How can we fight confiscation and not end up dead? What's the point of trying to keep all our rights if we end up dead?
I've seen posts where people think that this stuff cant happen in their state, just look at Va. We can NEVER again get lazy about our rights. We must become unified. And we must somehow get moderate Democrats to see how our great country is being dismantled one right at right at a time. Starting with the 2and. Good luck folks we have a very long row to hoe ahead of us. I have my hoe in hand, let's go!

·
Registered
518 Posts
At first I thought this was an ammo thread,.....

I don't see a Republican in PA on the horizon that can take on Wolf head to head. Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) and Philly will continue to vote Blue. The rest of the state is more or less Red but the population total is not a match for the major metro areas. Add to that people like Mayor Pinnocio here in Pittsburgh that signed into law his own firearm and magazine ban and forced the pro gun crowd to go to court to undo his arbitrary unconstitutional hissy fit.

Wolf has a powerful tool in his anti 2A AG who who can issue opinions that favor the anti gun crowd and that will never appear at the ballot box for the masses to vote on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts