What the heck?

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,876 Posts
I always told my children that nothing good happens in town after midnight

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
These guys with their self-appointed "neighborhood watch" mentality are beginning to worry me.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What is it with these idiot's that fire warning shots into the air? Did they miss the lesson on gravity in elementary school? Geeez!

Reactions: GunsandNoses

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
These guys with their self-appointed "neighborhood watch" mentality are beginning to worry me.
Me too MPG.

The right to carry and the right to defend life and liberty require great restraint and discretion they are not a license to commit vigilantism or meter out your own justice.

We need more information about this event.

If you feel the need to fire a warning shot please do it into a safe backstop.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Yeah. I can appreciate their concern and all that, but, easy with the gun play! Sheesh!

·
Super Moderator
21,453 Posts
We had almost the same thing happen to one of the cities best known older gents. Some girls were from out of town and looking for a party. Well it was late and they were almost out of gas so they pulled into a long drive in the country and tried to call for help, there service was breaking up so one got out of the car and was going to the house for help when the old guy just opened up on them. Of course he saw a car full of terrorist and not high school girls. In the end he went to jail and they got a bunch of money as one was hit. Stay inside and call the law. Please!!!!! He was a good man and they were young and just lost. Now many lives are effected forever!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: GunsandNoses
1 - 11 of 11 Posts