Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is only one reason I am posting the meme below, just to go Plplplplplplpl at my wife.
My wife and I go to breakfast every Thursday at a very nice Mom and Pop cafe.
Today parking was tight and all that was left was a parallel spot on the street.
My wife immediately went into panic mode; "you can't park in that little spot, you'll never make it,
you'll end up on the curb, you'll scratch your truck'.

Be silent woman and observe.

Pull up to forward car put in reverse.
Back up slowly crank crank crank, straighten up and reverse crank crank crank..
Stopped perfectly in between cars 3 inches from the curb.
Put truck in park, turned off key and turned to my wife and said, "Did you say something?"
It was the most pleasant, quietest breakfast I've had in months.
If it is possible to strut while using a cane I think I pulled it off.

93-F52-A423.jpg

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Like they say...:dunno:...even a broken clock's right twice a day.

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
There is a good chance we will be opening a thread in memory of the soon-to-be-late Rickenbacher39. If circumstances demand and we do open one, all who wish to share their stories about RB will be welcome to participate. ;) ;D

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
What sort of flowers does your wife like? I mean it'll be for YOUR funeral but she might want something cheery for the rest of the folks.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
When your and your friend's ex-wife's get together at one spot.

Reactions: 230JHP

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
There is a good chance we will be opening a thread in memory of the soon-to-be-late Rickenbacher39. If circumstances demand and we do open one, all who wish to share their stories about RB will be welcome to participate. ;) ;D
Good idea. I'm already prepared. I'll start with "Remember that time RB and his wife went to breakfast and parking was tight?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts