Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Administrator
I've been finding a few items at Cabela's lately and ordering them. I actually saw these this morning and placed an order. They won't be in stock long!

Registered
...saw post, got wallet, put a box(limit 1 per day) in cart - gone, poof, bye! Out of stock.

even with ration, lasted less than 30 min. Thanks for posting though - something we should all do even to keep a gauge on the market.

Reactions: new2carry

Registered
Saw a post earlier today on remington thunderbolts, went to get some, and noticed this in stock as well, posted it to that thread (probably should have started one for just it, but figured, 22 ammo is ammo, even when its thunderduds) I'm crossing my fingers that they are actually going to ship it as they have already billed me.

Reactions: mingaa

Registered
Not to be a downer but my neighbor 'bought' 2000 primers, received a confirmation, card was billed and he called me to tell me he'd gotten 1 brick for me.

Next day - cancellation notice via e-mail. He was more understanding than me. He's in IT and says it's nearly impossible to have accurate software when orders come in simultaneously. I'm not convinced but, have other sources - shooting life goes on.

Makes me want to go find some 22 locally though. Think I'll make some calls...

Registered
I was in a Walmart that got 4 of these this morning. The lady said they were restricting it to one box, which was fine with me, as these are pretty pricey when compared to 1000 rounds of regular bulk, but the guy in front of me griped, found the general manager, told him he would complain to corporate as it was a three box limit, and they sold three to him. I was second in line and the 4th box was wet, so I declined it. I was second in line and got there at 5:10 am. The guy who was there first regularly shows up at 4:30. Yep, he got 3,000 rounds, and he is not afraid to talk to managers and get his way. Probably two of the other local stores will have similar shipments tomorrow morning, and I expect long lines. We were 16 deep at 6:00 this morning, but there were 4 boxes of M-22 (a surprise) 10 boxes of Federal Auto-Match, and 10 boxes of 225 count Remington, then assorted boxes of 45 acp, 357 mag, .38 special and some Tula stuff, so hopefully, the 16th person could get something they wanted. I occasionally see a new face, but always, 80% of them are very familiar, especially the guy who was in front of me, and it's not worth it to try to beat him there.

I was happy to get 3 boxes of Federal 325 count Auto-match. Not sure if I'm up to getting up that early tomorrow.

Registered
It's nice to see stuff showing up again. I was in my LGS this morning. There were two boxes of large pistol primers and a few boxes of .452 200 gr SWC lead. I only bought one of each ..... left some for the rest of y'all.

Registered
Saw a post earlier today on remington thunderbolts, went to get some, and noticed this in stock as well, posted it to that thread (probably should have started one for just it, but figured, 22 ammo is ammo, even when its thunderduds) I'm crossing my fingers that they are actually going to ship it as they have already billed me.
I placed a order for the Thunderduds this morning around 7am. I just got a confirmation that they are backordered. My order went thru just fine. I called and they said computers were down this AM and sorry for any problems this may cause..Oh well.. I wait and see..:)

Registered
And.....gone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts