Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
39,376 Posts
Never heard of them. For cleaning, protective coating or something else?

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
EMS can't fix stupid. I love it! Why is ambulance spelled backwards? (While both my partner and I are sitting up front) Do you have a patient in the back right now?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a Winchester Cleaning Cloth :
~Cleans
~lubricates
~ protects from the elements

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EMS can't fix stupid. I love it! Why is ambulance spelled backwards? (While both my partner and I are sitting up front)Do you have a patient in the back right now?
I dunno if your being serious but I will answer lol. Its spelled backwards so when you look in your side / rear view mirror its correct (not backwards) And yes EMS CANT FIX STUPID (people calling 911 at 4 am for a head ache) and I am not on duty at the moment so no pt in the back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll take a 4 am headache any day over a color blind patient who'll only go the hospital if she can take her GREEN pillow.
It just now hit me you have a star of life too, and fyi, that color blind with the green pillow seriously made me lol! I have been there nothing like an amputee complaining of foot pain

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
To answer your original question I haven't used the Winchester ones but if they're anything like the silicone clothes from Birchwood Casey I use then go for it!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I haven't used one, but I was going to say what Whiskey said. :p If it's silicone impregnated, then it should work well as a protectant.......

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I've used a Fender Guitar polish cloth on stocks, grips, and on "dry" (no oil) guns. It seems to bring up a nice luster. It is a silicone based guitar polish for the wood, frets, and plastic.... Works For Me.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
I have one and it is ok. I prefer the Birchwood Casey silicon cloth a little better. It seems to have a little more product on it than the winchester.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts