1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April Sigsauer Sweepstakes

https://www.sigsauer.com/TeamSig/Sweepstakes.aspx

Sig P230 CCP Concealed Carry Package.

Win a SIG SAUER® P239 CCP (concealed carry package) in 9mm. The P239 is used by law enforcement and federal agents as a compact back-up pistol ideal for off duty concealed carry. The slim profile of this single-stack pistol provides easy concealment without sacrificing handling. The excellent handling characteristics of the P239 are the result of engineering we call “performance ergonomics” and it’s one of the keys to all SIG SAUER pistols.

Package contains:

The 239CCP in 9mm
SIGLITE Night Sights
SIG SAUER paddle holster
SIG SAUER double mag pouch
Three (3) P239 magazines
Manufacturers suggested retail price $929.00.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thanks Sarg, I entered.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
The 239 wouldn't be my first choice of SIG handguns but I won't argue about a chance to win a free handgun, especially a high end one.

Sgt, thanks for the link.

Steelheart

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Ditto. Appreciate the link Sarge. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just entered thanks for the link :thumb:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Thanx Sgt.----If I win I'll be selling it as soon as I get it for $550. That should fund my PT845 when it finally appears in my dealer's display case.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I entered too! Thanks!

I notice the Specs list "CA Compiant - yes"
I guess that means that it has that "California required" feature where every bullet fired will have a unique 'signature marking' identifiable to that specific gun! ?

If I understand it correctly?

Boy, that's annoying.

But I still entered! :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks for the info... put my name in the hat.... here's hoping I FINALLY win something...lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
I entered, Thanks for the link

·
Administrator
40,646 Posts
Been signin' up for months now. I think their discriminatin' againt Texans. I ain't won yet. :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts