Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
Arright, all you heathens done scared off the lady folk we had sign up here. They ain't been back. Dang! mind yore manners. :fart:

Registered
I think its because we don't have a couch and warm toilet seats in our bathrooms...

Registered
It weren't me! ;D

Administrator
Draeger, did you leave the seat up again? And why is smokewagon talking like Snuffy Smith?

Registered
It could just be that time of the month...we'll just have to wait and see :D

Registered
I notice that there are several threads discussing heinies and I wonder if maybe the wimmens don't like being around that kind of talk.

Administrator
Good point hippo - then again, it might draw a crowd of other types of women...... :D

Registered
im sorry,they all been here at my house.i guess i will send them home so you should start seeing them on here soon!!! ;D :D

Administrator
Discussion Starter #11
I now believe that I can throw anything out here, and you guys will come through. Great entertainment! :thumb:

Administrator
McReigh, send my momma home, I've been worried about her..... :D

Registered
A tip for the young married, Wake up in the morning, kiss your bride and say "I' m sorry". That covers you for all the things that she thinks you did wrong yesterday and will drive her crazy all day as to what you might have done that she missed. lol

Registered
You guys are too funny.. ;D

It weren't me!
+1 on that Locknload

Although that toilet seat thing can sure cause some havoc in a hurry :eek:..lol :D

A tip for the young married, Wake up in the morning, kiss your bride and say "I' m sorry". That covers you for all the things that she thinks you did wrong yesterday and will drive her crazy all day as to what you might have done that she missed. lol
Amen to that, now that is good advise.. :thumb:
Like i always keep saying..
Happy Wife = Happy Life

Administrator
Or the other saying for us older guys....

It's cheaper to keep'er

:loco:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts