Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have heard that they are direct replacement but I'll still wait for a true nightsight, those would be useless in the dark and they look a little goofy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You have two choices for night sights. two from Heinie (140) just released, one 3 dot and one straight eight. Also if you don't mind a little tightening of the dovetails the Wilson 367 series fits well and is only 119

·
Registered
18 Posts
Heads Up

If you download the catalog at the Williams web site it shows they have a dovetail version of the firesight available for the Mil Pro the part # is 70897. The cost is 46.95. Cheaper than dirt has the old style Taurus sights on their web site for 33.66.

·
32,481 Posts
Nice posts where sources for sights are concerned. Too bad the people who are yelling the loudest don't get it that changes can be made or other fixes can be made to these sights. This is one of the calmer threads on sights as well as more common sense.I give a pat on the back to our thread starter for asking a very good question and the rest for excellent feed back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Update

I just talked to Williams and the Mil Pro dovetail sights are a new production item and won't be ready for distribution until around May 7th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts