Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
At the risk of stating the obvious, why don't you call them and ask? Get your answer from the horse's mouth, in a manner of speaking.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VegasGuy said:
At the risk of stating the obvious, why don't you call them and ask? Get your answer from the horse's mouth, in a manner of speaking.
In answer to your question, ASKING gives them an easy opportunity to decline, but I do appreciate all the replies- thanks, guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
crazycatt said:
In answer to your question, ASKING gives them an easy opportunity to decline, but I do appreciate all the replies- thanks, guys.
My apologies if you took offense at my suggestion. I was not trying to be a smart***. My only thoughts were twofold: 1) You are an anonymous caller asking for clarification of their policy for your set of circumstances, and 2) one person's personal experience with their particular firearm and set of circumstances may be completely different than yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
202 Posts
I called them to inquire about the warranty registration, because I misplaced the card to send in on a gun I purchased 3 weeks ago. Customer service said don't worry we don't need it all our guns have a lifetime warranty. Sweet !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
crazycatt said:
Sounds to me like a Taurus will outlive ALL of us.
You know, that is a pretty interesting observation. There's nothing like being able to pass along a firearm to a family member with the knowledge that if it ever breaks, Taurus will take care of it. The gift that keeps on giving. Good point!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
VegasGuy said:
You know, that is a pretty interesting observation. There's nothing like being able to pass along a firearm to a family member with the knowledge that if it ever breaks, Taurus will take care of it. The gift that keeps on giving. Good point!
Yes, that would be a nice gesture. Hopefully Taurus will stay around for a long, long time.

Certainly this great forum can only help the cause.

Several folks I know absolutely LOVE Taurus firearms- and are so loyal, they wouldn't buy anything else.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top