Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a flush fit PT111M 10rd mag and i was wondering if it fits my pt 111 g2? reason I ask is if it fits it will make the height of gun smaller and more concealable. Also i was wondering if anyone has info or has modified the g2 trigger to be only in double action? I realy like the da/double strike trigger on this guns just wish it was always in that position.

Thanks
Mike

·
Administrator
35,182 Posts
A Millenium Pro PT111 magazine will not fit in a PT111 G2.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The flush bottom 10 rounders are from the 1st gen Millenniums (non pro) and those will not work in a PRO or the Millennium G2.

Reactions: RalphG2

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Also i was wondering if anyone has info or has modified the g2 trigger to be only in double action? I realy like the da/double strike trigger on this guns just wish it was always in that position.

Thanks
Mike

I have a hard time understanding why you would want to do this.

After you fire a round in DA mode, to remain in DA mode means you have to use more force and a longer draw to fire again. SA means shorter travel, less effort and probably a steadier shot( though not enough to make a difference?)

As for the strike two feature, that can / will only happen after a fail to fire and is auto. You don't have to modify anything to do that .

I have the PT 24/7 G2 which the first shot is DA and every shot after that is SA unless it misfires, at which point it automatically goes back to DA which ( at this point) is the same thing really as double strike/ strike two since you are cocking and releasing instead of just releasing as you would be in SA mode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts