Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son purchased a 15rd G3 full size and I am looking at purchasing a 17rd magazine p/n 358-0021-01 for it. I am confused as to fitment as there seems to be no difference at the base of the 15 rd or 17 rd G3 when looking at them on the Taurus Arms site. Is the 17rd Taurus grip/magwell longer than the 15 rd G3? Or the pictures incorrect and there is a magazine base plate sleeve to cover the longer 17 rd magazine? Need to purchase as a gift so time is of the essence.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yes they will. so will sig p226 magz id get the oem sig 20rd but I like more ammo in my magz at a time. I did a video on ut too, about the oem sig magz the video is on a g2 with the 226 mag but she runs in our g3 just fine our g3 came with a 15 & a 17rd the g2 12's will not work there too short hope this helps some and have a great rest of the weekend

or this

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at this video and website it seems that the 17 rd magazine (358-0021-01) does come with a sleeve to cover the space between the 15rd G3 handle/magwell to the17 rd baseplate. See the video and website below. This is the answer I was looking for especially when you can't even get anyone to answer at Taurus Arms own customer service number.

·
Registered
708 Posts
There is a spacer for the 17 round mag so it looks like a good fit.
I have 2 G-3 pistols with the 17 round mags and spacers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts