Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep took my wife down to the gun show and let her pick out her new gun she like went straight for it, she fired a Sw 442 she liked it but when she saw the Taurus 85 ul and picked it up she said this is the one i want so, i said box it up.she's like so excited with her choice, and now has to wait 3 days to go pick it up since she still waiting for her permit and after that we clean it up lube it and to the range she will go i'm so glad i dont have to drag her to the range she cant wait to go. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Haveing the wife want to shoot with you is pure awsome! Congrats!

·
Registered
959 Posts
She has Good taste in Guns~Taurus 85 UL

·
Registered
509 Posts
orlandodriver said:
Yep took my wife down to the gun show and let her pick out her new gun she like went straight for it, she fired a Sw 442 she liked it but when she saw the Taurus 85 ul and picked it up she said this is the one i want so, i said box it up.she's like so excited with her choice, and now has to wait 3 days to go pick it up since she still waiting for her permit and after that we clean it up lube it and to the range she will go i'm so glad i dont have to drag her to the range she cant wait to go. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Chicks dig those little 85s, I got one for my first Ex wife in the mid 80's.
You know she still carries and uses it and shoots it often.
I loved shooting that little gun.
All these years later, it is STILL going!
She has dropped it in the snow, dropped it into her garden and bounced it on the driveway!
(That was just the first year!) and it still goes!

·
Registered
846 Posts
She will love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts