·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey what the heck, she also wanted a new Springfield XD Mod2 45ACP. I want her to actually Shoot one 1st!

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Got a Cabela's range bag for the wifeypoo with pink accents. Hey, she shoots the heck out of the G2 and loves to blast away with the Mav88! And she thinks I hung the moon. She can have anydamnthing she wants!!

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
What ever gets them to the range works for me.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife keeps dropping hints about a Louis Vuitton bag that I keep ignoring. LOL
Don't know what that is! Sounds Expensive though.

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Sounds like a splendid gift.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
My wife keeps dropping hints about a Louis Vuitton bag that I keep ignoring. LOL
Funny ... Was having that conversation with my wife last night. I asked if there was anything special She wanted for xmass She mentioned a Louis bag to go with her Louis wallet and key chain. I asked her to check online for the one she wanted. After about 5min. she told me to forget it.Way to expensive she said. I asked how much for the one she wanted she said $3500. Asked her if she would rather have a new truck. Lol...........

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got the tracking number today and it is set for delivery on Friday. Wow that was quick service. I may have to bookmark that site and use them again.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It arrived today and looks pretty quality so I how she likes it!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Get her the LV. I bought one about 3 years ago...LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I did visit it for 6 months before I actually bought it.....Mike said..."you paid HOW MUCH for that?" My answer..."don't judge me....and I didn't ask you for the money." I think he had chest pain when I told him how much that purse was.

·
Registered
17,501 Posts
Reactions: kmw1954

·
Administrator
35,626 Posts
Very nice ! She should love that.

Reactions: kmw1954

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I figured after 30 years my wife deserved, EARNED, diamonds. She's never had a real wedding set so I splurged. 10132.jpeg Unfortunately Zales messed up and charged me the regular price and not the sale price so I had to explain why there was no money in the bank, thus ruining the surprise.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I bought my wife's main present about two months ago. Will wrap it Sat night and hide it behind the tree for when the family shows up Sunday. She likes wind chimes and our oldest daughter got her some last year but they aren't the deep, rich tones my wife wanted, so I got her these:

https://whimsicalwinds.com/Item/Corinthian-Bells-53-Inch-Black-Wind-Chime
We have the same chime on our back patio. Very nice sounding and not too obtrusive. When the wind kicks up here in NTX in the middle of the night I sometimes have to tie it up, but still nice sounding.

·
Registered
401 Posts
....so we went to get my Christmas present yesterday(one day Mike might be able to get me a gift without my help/hints...lol)...this is the annual picture...we have put similar ones on FB past 5 years....he's a LITTLE DRAMATIC

25586840_10210765148065682_4913728875610799232_o.jpg

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
You get the jewels, he gets the medal!!

Reactions: vegasgirl
1 - 20 of 23 Posts