Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, our CHL should be here in about a month and we both will have a holster but she wants a small purse to carry it in to her work and lock it in her locker.it must be small.she dont like to carry her purse in because its to large and dont want to leave the gun in the car.I cant understand why in the hell she carrys everything in her purse(but that is a diff. topic)the locker is small.what do your wife's have?it must be cheap because it will only be used for her work and nothing more.i seen some small ones like below.but i dont want to spend that much on somthing she might or might not use.do you know of any sites that have cheap ones?

these are what we are looking for

http://www.buygunholsters.com/brnewgahiag.html

or this one (like smokewagon uses......lol
http://www.buygunholsters.com/roamuha70cog.html

rick

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but we talked about that and she said no.there is this women that works with her and wears one all the time and lets just say she is not strait.and if she wears one they might make jokes about it.....

·
Registered
86 Posts
i'm a guy so maybe my thoughts on this are askew, however INMHO purses are a target of theft even when secured, and are commonly snatched off individuals, i personally much rather see my wife have it fastened to her, maybe .380 in a pants suit in pocket holster, INWB with loose fitting top, ankel holster, thigh rig in a skirt. I,D perfer to see my lady in the latter ;)

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PI GUY said:
i'm a guy so maybe my thoughts on this are askew, however INMHO purses are a target of theft even when secured, and are commonly snatched off individuals, i personally much rather see my wife have it fastened to her, maybe .380 in a pants suit in pocket holster, INWB with loose fitting top, ankel holster, thigh rig in a skirt. I,D perfer to see my lady in the latter ;)
she works at a toy store......its to be carried in from car to locker at work.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts