Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Your wife is a lovely lady, and she certainly does look pleased with her birthday present!

The M85 Ultralite was an excellent choice.

·
Registered
648 Posts
You done good

Reactions: 458okie

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Nice!

May get my wife a Ultralite or LCR to replace her 'heavy' 23oz S&W stainless model 60 Chief Special once she get's her CHL license. She want's my S&W M&P 360 but I told her 'NO'. LOL

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
I scored lots of points today, and thrilled my wife with the gift of a Taurus Model 85 Ultralite for her Birthday!

God bless America...and I am thankful for Him blessing me with a conservative, Second Amendment loving wife!
What a great picture!! Mrs Okie and her M85 sure look happy together!! DH & I really enjoy our togetherness time at the range and I know you will, too. God bless your happy union!:angel:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
your one smart man. you do have a sweet lady and are a lucky guy. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Wow. Wish you a happy birthday - and by the looks of it, seems like it is going to be a good year ahead.

·
Administrator
40,549 Posts
Gee. I wish my wife had an interest in firearms. Sure would make my life and gift buying a lot easier!:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She's itching to get out to shoot it...I'll put up a range report when we do. Possibly this weekend, weather permitting of course (outdoor range).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very nice ! She looks like one happy lady.
Enjoy the range this weekend.(weather permitting)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well done, sir. No doghouse for you. Love my 85 stainless...it has been my loyal companion for nearly 10 yrs....along with my wife..LOL
Always nice to see fellow Okies on this site. We are in Broken Arrow. We've been married almost 22 years. Heck, I've been in the Dawg House a few times, but if more young couples would just stick it out, they'd discover things generally get more stable and smoother as far as marriage goes over time. We've had out good moments and not-so-good, but the good far outweight the bad, and love of God, guns and the Outdoors sure makes a difference.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Broken Arrow is a good place to live, and a lot of good people there. Close enough to Tulsa, yet still sort of a small town feel. Have not been there in over 20 years, but unless things have changed a lot wouldn't mind living and working there again. Regret not taking time to hunt when I was working there. I pray your wife enjoys her new toy, still waiting for the 45/70 revolver you want to hit the market. Burn powder, have fun, I pray God bless you and yours.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts