Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And of course, being the natural excellent shot she is, put six rounds pretty close together.

She was only shooting at around seven yards unsupported, however that's the first time with a revolver of this size and caliber. The rounds are home loaded 240Gr jhp at around 1200FPS which puts them over 700 foot pounds. Not too bad at all. She was so happy with her performance she danced around a bit! :D She was also surprised at the lack of recoil and muzzle blast.

This is from a woman that hasn't fired a gun in a month or two and usually only has cross stitch on the brain. :rolleyes: So much natural talent.

This weekend we're going to find her a Taurus 617 in stainless for a CCW and sell the Beretta PX4 she normally carries. Just much easier to pull out and use in an emergency. Pity the fool that messes with her. :shooter:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Tell her I said nice shooting there pardner. :D

Nice Raging Bull too! ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got a buddy whose 110 pound wife shot mine one-handed better than most guys I've seen. It's all about controlling the flinch, I guess.

·
Administrator
35,527 Posts
I'd ditch your gun and just carry her with you for self defense....you might have to register her with the state though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts