Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just kills me. My wife in general doesn't really care about shooting, guns, gun accessories, but put one in her hands and lookout!

This is her second time out with the RB, shot at twelve yards. The lower flyer was because she forgot the gun had six rounds. Each square is 1" and those are full magnum loads. After she was done showing me how to shoot (all my guns) she sat back down and continued to cross stitch. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
It's good she shoots with you. When my wife goes with me to the range I make her shoot. And when she's done she goes back to her crossword puzzles.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Don't come home late, buy flowers at least once a month and don't drink the last beer !!! She's a Keeper !!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh yeah, when she has dreams of bad guys trying to get her ( I make her watch entirely too many cop shows) she nearly always shoots the bad guy right between the eyes or in the CROTCH region... :eek: Hence, no bedside guns on her side of the bed!

So, not only can my petite wife outshoot her would be protector, but her dreams are more fulfilling. When I dream of guns, they're always empty!

Married 19 years tomorrow, so it's either pity on her part or I'm doing something right. Don't drink beer, buy her flowers a couple times a year as well as pistols and don't come home late.

She gets a new 24/7 in a couple of weeks. ;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
My wife also is a darn good shot (Tracker .357) even after having just come off rehab for a totally re-built shoulder and not having shot for about 10 years..

I think the key to the opposite sex being that proficient is that the us menfolk try to think it out too much whereas they just get up there nice and relaxed and let fly, no stigmas.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Rottie is a good shot as well, and she got me an M4 for my birthday 2 years ago. dagity nab it, she's cool!! wonder what she's going to get me this year, hint hint :D 1911 :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts