Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today it's now 56 degrees and sunny, supposed to get to 61 which is a record high here. North Dakota????? in January. Must have sent our weather out east.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Severe clear and 74 in San Antonio; same tomorrow. I love being a Texan, especially in January!:)

·
10,379 Posts
So today it's now 56 degrees and sunny, supposed to get to 61 which is a record high here. North Dakota????? in January. Must have sent our weather out east.
Man, and I thought we were doing good hitting the mid 30s last weekend. Gonna make for a sloppy mess that's gonna freeze and be a royal pain for you in a day or so, but, man...60...in January...I can't even imagine!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
62 degrees here in Northeast Florida @ 3:33PM with bright sunshine.

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Yeah, it is in the 70's here in North Texas, but that happens. It will be cold and rainy this weekend (our usual winter). But I appreciate the warm weather, though! :thumb: :)

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Key Largo was 51 when I got up this morning and we are just now at 70. Supposed to be like this the rest of the week. :)

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
They had that on the news here in Western MN. We had it good last weekend, with temps in the 40's. Looks like there is a cold front moving in though this weekend.......

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Our weather has been in the blender,snow,ice, snow,ice.you get the picture..

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
High of 80 today. Monday high of 37.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We'll get back down to the 20's this week-end which is normal in ND. But it was a nice break.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
I'm still enjoying the cool down, 66° today so far for the high, cooler then yesterday. Looking at 73° tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
freezing my gonads off at 61 here! Have the heater on in my mancave and sweatshirt!

Reactions: dudeman351

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Got up to 78 at 2:07 pm today.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts