Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did the Democrat get fired from the M&M factory?

He kept throwing out all the Ws.

^^^ Sekrit Anser

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Oh...:doh:...I get it now. At first...:D...I thought the part about the democrat working was the joke. Yeah...:smile:...the "sekrit anser" is funny too.

Reactions: Ickthus and MadKaw

·
Registered
27,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh...:doh:...I get it now. At first...:D...I thought the part about the democrat working was the joke. Yeah...:smile:...the "sekrit anser" is funny too.
I am campaigning to replace blonde jokes and polish jokes with Democrat jokes... like this:

At the 2012 Democrat Convention Congressperson Pelosi is warming up the crowd for the keynote speaker. She says, "We're going to have a little contest! Answer this question: What has three wheels, two pedals, and maybe a basket in the back?"
The people in the crowd shuffle their feet, look at each other confusedly, and the silence grows longer. Finally a voice from the Idaho delegation, "Is... is it a tricycle?"
"Congratulations!" Says Pelosi as balloons and confetti rain down and the band strikes up a happy air. "You are the smartest Democrat in the world!"

At the 2016 Democrat Convention Congressperson Pelosi is warming up the crowd for the keynote speaker. She says, "We're going to have a little contest! Answer this question: What has two wheels, two pedals, and maybe a basket in the front?"
The people in the crowd shuffle their feet, look at each other confusedly, and the silence grows longer. Finally a voice from the Missouri delegation, "Is... is it a bicycle?"
"Congratulations!" Says Pelosi as balloons and confetti rain down and the band strikes up a happy air. "You are the smartest Democrat in the world!"

At the 2020 Democrat Convention Congressperson Pelosi is warming up the crowd for the keynote speaker. She says, "We're going to have a little contest! Answer this question: What has one wheels, two pedals, and maybe a metal frame?"
The people in the crowd shuffle their feet, look at each other confusedly, and the silence grows longer.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Three Democrats were walking in the woods one day and came upon a set of tracks, they started debating about what made the tracks and each had their own opinion.
The first Democrat said those are racoon tracks.
the second Democrat said no way, those are definitely mountain lion tracks.
The third Democrat said those are way to large to be a racoon or mountain lion tracks and just look at the spacing they are obviously bear tracks.
As they continued to walk and debate their varying theories they came to a cave where the tracks disappeared inside, now! one of the Democrats exclaimed We will finally find out what made those tracks...

They followed the tracks inside and were hit by a train.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts