Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why was the Thread: 'Giving Up on Taurus' closed?

Granted, I also posted it in the 'Revolvers' section but Smokewagon closed
that location and referenced interested readers to come to this (Complaints)
location.

And now I see the thread has been closed at this location too.

Why is that?

This smacks strongly of censorship and lack of freedom of speech on a forum
supposedly dedicated to all things Taurus...(guess it was my misunderstanding).

I tried to take a most balanced approach to my experience in dealing with
Taurus International and presented the experience as factually as possible.
I was not {am not} angry about the situation - just was trying to pass along
my own personal experience with Taurus.

Now I'm left wondering why the censorship?

·
Super Moderator
35,549 Posts
Well, you told your story of woe and there is really nothing that anyone on the forum can do but commiserate with you. It sounds like you had your deal and gave them a credit card, which they didn't and shouldn't charge until they ship your goods. In between the time that you gave the card and the time they were ready to ship, the credit card expired. They couldn't ship without payment and probably closed out the order which had your original FFL information.

This is just a guess. You have written off the brand, bashed them here (to include making fun of the CS reps names) which is a violation of forum guidelines. If you post again like that, you may also expect that those posts will be closed like the first one. Also, please refrain from making multiple posts on the same thing. if you place the original post in the wrong spot, we will move it for you.

edit to add: this is a private forum operated by the guidelines posted. Please re-read those guidelines.

·
Administrator
35,117 Posts
This reply by Czechbikr and the reply by myself in the other thread make this pretty clear. If you have further questions, take it up with one of us via PM.

Reactions: tcox4freedom
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.