Registered
5,922 Posts
And I never thought I would see anything worse than this:

3075533_01_zombie_edtion_1911_640.jpg

But you have proven me wrong!

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
Personal taste I guess. Its not my taste though.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Indeed, why in the world did they not leave the wood grips on when they dipped it!!!! lol

Upside, wouldn't be too hard to remove, but there are a few people out there that would benefit from its camo for concealability:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
'Roughing the Looker' foul on BOTH parts!!! :eek:

Reactions: SixFalls

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I reckon that some people need a ugly gun to shoot this stuff....

Zombies.jpg

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Hmmm . . .

Trigger. Place that holds cartridges. Barrel with hole for bullets. Sights.

If it puts a hole where I want it to downrange, it looks fine to me.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Tastes vary; but I think that one's going to be available for awhile... don't foresee a bidding war over that one.

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
Some are coated to cover abuse issues. Over the years have looked at several that were powder/bead blasted and coated or refinished to cover rust etc.
Or just for practice. If I wanted to learn to do this I'd start with an inexpensive gun too.

But you got it right.

"This auction is for a Taurus revolver that is chambered in 38 special. This was originally nickel plated but was looking a little rough. I had a friend dip this in a cool blue and purple camo. The looks may not appeal to some but you won't find another like it. Timing and function seem good."

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
.....Still don't understand all this zombie stuff going on.
Me either. American white tail, love it!, American Gunner - makes sense, Critical defense or duty cool, But Zombie Max?!?!! May be the best load in the world, but I aint buying it. Spent to much time teaching my kids that guns and shooting are serious business.

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
They did it because they could.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Or just for practice. If I wanted to learn to do this I'd start with an inexpensive gun too.

But you got it right.

"This auction is for a Taurus revolver that is chambered in 38 special. This was originally nickel plated but was looking a little rough. I had a friend dip this in a cool blue and purple camo. The looks may not appeal to some but you won't find another like it. Timing and function SEEM good."
A ringing endorsement! ;D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts