Taurus Firearm Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
badge851 said:
There are innumerable reasons for choosing to CCW, these are mine................

• At 60 years of age, with two titanium knees, a titanium shoulder, and damage to my back from a chopper crash in RVN; I can't run fast enough to outdistance the perp.
•
•

with all that titanium, you should be worried aslo with someone trying to sell you for scrap !!

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
jbtty said:
with all that titanium, you should be worried aslo with someone trying to sell you for scrap !!
They can try, I doubt they would be successful however.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It is sad that all the student are now having to go to school scared because there is not much that can be done as long as they keep CHL holders not to carry. These crazy students and who ever else coming onto campus and locking them in the rooms just shooting as they walk by. Two different shootings have happened in two different campuses in Texas in the last week. This is horrible and something needs to be done. People like myself (CHL holder) should be able to register with the school and carry on campus to defend our selves. At the very less it might scare others from trying something if they know students could be armed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have several reasons:

1. Because the constitution says I can.
2. Because I have a wife and kids and I want to see all of us grow old, God willing.
3. I am a Corrections Officer and I never know who I will run into off duty that I sent to the hole, or otherwise p^&&*( off on duty.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
khiggins said:
I have several reasons:

1. Because the constitution says I can.
2. Because I have a wife and kids and I want to see all of us grow old, God willing.
3. I am a Corrections Officer and I never know who I will run into off duty that I sent to the hole, or otherwise p^&&*( off on duty.
Any one of the three reasons you listed is justification enough! :guns: :thumb:

We are pleased to welcome you to the forum. ;D

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have no interest in myself or my family being victims. The weapon on my side is just one more tool that can be used to get out of a really bad situation. It's a tool I pray never gets used.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I live in Columbus Ohio and we have multiple shootings nearly every day with 85 homicides already to date,and that says nothing of the robberies,assaults etc. It's my responsibility to protect my wife as well as myself. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
started carrying when i became a father 6 years ago.i now have 3 kids and never leave home without my gun.it scares me when good people dont carry.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts