Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moonbattery » Number One With a Bullet

Darn good video loaded with plenty of statistical ammunition to shoot down liberal arguments (puns intended). It's not the tool it's the mechanic, it's not the gun's, it's the people! yeah to the folks of Plano for having the lowest murder rate in the USA.

x101ABNDevil
R.I.P. PT42

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, good for Plano, my BIL moved out of Plano because of the rapid change in demographics that were taking place there over the past 20 plus years. I guess all the ones that moved in brought their guns too.:D:D

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Geez, when he was describing typical arsenals in Plano, I thought, "man, when was he in my house?"

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Was it just me or was he channeling Tom Lee Jones a bit at the end. :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Actually, there is some more affordable housing in Plano....most of it is on the east side though. There are reasonable places to be had, though, on the west side.
Ah, Good to know. I graduate here pretty soon and will probably be headed to the dreaded Dallas area for work. I don't really love the Arlington/Irving area where housing is cheaper. I wouldn't mind Plano. Ya'll take care of your city and have so many cool little restaurants and such that the much better half would enjoy.

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
Plano's not a bad place at all. been up there numerous times. Bullet trap is probably one of my favorite ranges/LGSs.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Plano has at lease four gun stores.

Reactions: HornedFroggerTCU

·
Registered
654 Posts
Noted sirs. As Dallas slowly turns blue, it kind of keeps me weary. It's nice to know that Plano is holding strong.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Have seen video elsewhere, very good info

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Good video

1 - 20 of 33 Posts