Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Glock - Never got use to the grip angle. I can shoot it fine, just doesn't feel comfortable.

M&P - I had a Sigma once, it was an early model with problems. The M&P is just a Sigma with a new dress on her, can't get past it being a Sigma.

XD - I had the fortune of shooting the original Croatian pistol before it was licensed to Springfield as the XD. It was nice and the XD is nice, the 24/7 just feels better, 24/7 has more of the options I wanted in a pistol (yes even the DAO version).

I feel more confident about my 24/7's reliability over any of the other 3 pistols listed above. especially the M&P, but remember I had a bad Sigma once so I am baised. I own 3 24/7's (9mm & 45cal) and 1 PT145...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I used several Glock models for years because sometimes it was all that was available while working outside the USA. But I never got use to them. One really odd pistol I had for a while was a H&K VP 70Z, had a horrible double action trigger. Also, this was the first polymer pistol ever made, that I know of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts