1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
what are they doing?

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Don't know anything about either one other then they are not in my sorry excuse for a bracket. Out of 5+ million people I was ranked 238,197th. Guess I did better then half the entries. I don't follow the sport at all, I just guessed to try and win $50,000 for free.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know anything about either one other then they are not in my sorry excuse for a bracket. Out of 5+ million people I was ranked 238,197th. Guess I did better then half the entries. I don't follow the sport at all, I just guessed to try and win $50,000 for free.
I don't even know all the rules for basketball, but if Wisconsin is in it, I want them to win it. Go Bucky!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Basketball? Never liked sports. Distracts people from important things.

tiny-face.jpeg

Reactions: rhuber

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
I don't even know all the rules for basketball, but if Wisconsin is in it, I want them to win it. Go Bucky!
You got my vote?

·
Super Moderator
35,064 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
According to the map Minnesota is playing, I never even knew they were in it. Or are they the only state supporting Kentucky?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
According to the map Minnesota is playing, I never even knew they were in it. Or are they the only state supporting Kentucky?
No, the map says that Minnesota is rooting for KY. MN is very jealous of all that Wisconsin has to offer. ;):D

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Well I was pulling for NC State but that didn't work out so I'll pull for Duke but that don't work out I guess I'll try Kentucky. Really, I'll pull for any of the ACC Teams. Even Clemson!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Wildcats!

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
I have no idea whats going on but Kentucky has Whiskey, Wisconsin has beer cheese and Brats... I will have to give the edge to Wisconsin since they offer a full meal! :D :D :D

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
I am guessing you're talking basketball here but my doctor won't let me watch basketball.
The last time I did it took him 3 hours to pull me out of a coma.
He said next time he'll just leave me that way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts