Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aint cornbread devine? i love me some cornbread. any of ya'll know if there is a forum/board for folks who love cornbread? just ate me a piece. mmm mmm mmm.
ok. who would win in a fight betwixt mr. spock with +2 helmet and Lt. Worf?

·
Registered
467 Posts
No doubt about it, Mr. Spock would win hands down. Yes cornbread is devine, just not on my diet now.

·
Registered
579 Posts
?????

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Whatever you're smoking I'd like to know so that I can avoid the second-hand fumes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clean and sober brother. just havin some fun and fishin for some reactions.
testing the waters of the lounge.

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Just don't hit your head on the bottom of the pool.....

Welcome to the forum, from Texas....

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Delta103 said:
clean and sober brother. just havin some fun and fishin for some reactions.
testing the waters of the lounge.
That's good...welcome to TaurusArmed....you'll find a whole bunch of strange characters here. (including myself)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota. Once about 5 years or more ago, me and some friends were sitting around the campfire and we all had waaaaayyyyyyyy to much to drink and I turned to one of my buddies and said "In a fight between Hitler and Skeletor, who would win?" To which he said, without hesitation, "Skeletor because Hitler doesn't know s#!t about computers".

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome from Central Pa. I like corn bread, Captain Kangaroo, Mr Greenjeans, Roy Rogers,Hop Along Cassidy, Disney's Zorro, Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, Dobey Gillis, Jackie Gleason Show, Bob Hope Christmas with the troops, Smother Brothers. Flip Wilson.............Oh,....... Was I rambling? Just a little reminicing. LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think WORF would win.. unless Mr. Spock could "LOGICALLY" find a way to disarm him....

AND Cornbread IS great....

Welcome from northeastern PA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts