Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a C&R license for some time and what I like about it is, besides having guns shipped directly to your door, is that places like Midwayusa.com give some decent dealer discounts one you send them your license.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Iwas considering it for a while but I decided that I don't buy enough to warrant the hassle of it all I'll buy a gun at the gun show or shop maybe one in a great while, so I really can't benifit from it, same goes for shoping at midway too once I got all my reloading tools I stopped making major purchases.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally didn't think it was much of a hassle; $30.00 for 3 years, fill out some paperwork and send it off; I got the license in about two months. I have saved the $30 many times over in transfer fees and discounts. Actually I will tell you the good thing that it made me do was make me more diligent on keeping track of my guns in a binder; even the non C&R ones so that was a good thing for me.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
It's always a good idea to have your guns's serial numbers written down somewhere, just in case the worst happens. While I have a safe, it's not fire rated so if the worst happens at least I can get some more money from the insurance. Everyone should do themselves a favor and keep a copy somewhere other than your own home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had mine for quite a while now but may not renew. I've lost most interest in the C&R pieces and midway's discount has shrunk to the point where I can order from other places without a discount and still come out ahead once you figure in shipping.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Anyone know what you got to go through to get one now a days?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts