Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was perusing the goodies on Go-Broke, I mean "Gun Broker" and ran across this White Polymer Taurus M-85 with Lime Green grips. Biding started at $350.

No offense intended; it might be popular in San Francisco or Miami's South Beach.

But pleassssseeee...

What say ye?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Stopped by an LGD to pre-pay for my CHL renewal classes, and noticed some white 2" S&W snubbies (not poly) in the case. Looked them over while I was waiting, and asked one of the guys where they came from. He said the owner had a few of them done, and he beleives it was a company called CeraKote. Actually, they didn't look bad. Wonder how long the stuff will last after shooting?

·
Administrator
40,264 Posts
Reminds me of Frankenstein.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I'll take a pass on that one!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thinking it will be a hit with the zombie crowd. They like anything lime green but I don't understand the white frame.

On second thought, maybe both the white & lime green are dayglow so you can find it in the dark!?! Just the thing when those zombies sneak up on an unsuspecting mall ninga.

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Well, it is different! No, I have never seen one like it before.

Don

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Reactions: gunnerk19

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Well when I have on my green plaid slacks and white shoes it would coordinate well in a white holster on a white belt.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I would not--- no way, I dont want any designer colored weapons.
But I wonder how easy it would be to locate in low light? Maybe it glows in the dark?

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I saw one with pink grips.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Those pink grips might get a gal interested in shooting but it looks a little bit like a toy. I say yes but only in responsible hands ofcourse.

Coop

·
Registered
477 Posts
I was at the local gun show a couple weeks back and they had a poly public defender in the white and lime green, i puked in my mouth a little when i saw it. I thought it was a one off...apparrently and unfortunately i was wrong.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Not in my house!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
that thing is hideous. now a lime green frame with white grips...can't even say it with a straight face.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts