Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys
I just recommended some best movies in 2011 like;)
1 Final Destination 5
2 Bad Teacher
3 Shark Night 3D
4 Transformer 2
5 Harry Potter the deathly hallows part 2
6 The Hangover II

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not a lot of movies have been that good in my opinion. I'm looking forward to watching The girl with the dragon tattoo. My wife read the book and said it was great.

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
I'd have to go with these:
Inception
The Adjustment Bureau
Kickass
Red Riding Hood (Yeah, I liked it! Wanna make something of it?)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Hall Pass and 30 Minutes or Less are both very funny.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Thirty Minutes or less filmed in my city. Messed with the commute quite a bit but the end result was worth it. I am also looking forward to seeing The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo.

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Listed as 2010/11...my favorite...

"RED"

R-etired
E-xtremley
D-angerous

With Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Morgan Freeman, Mary Louise Parker, Brian Cox, Ernest Borgnine, Helen Mirren and many other greats.

An awesome cast well selected for this action packed comedy; a real "Guys" movie...

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Thirty Minutes or less filmed in my city. Messed with the commute quite a bit but the end result was worth it. I am also looking forward to seeing The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo.
I'll take a look at the tattoo, you can have the girl.
Creepy!

·
Registered
976 Posts
This movie is coming out in 2011,late. But. I think it will be better than all of the other movies from 2011.
I have not seen any of the movies mentioned. I will see "War Horse." I guarantee it.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I haven't seen Sherlock Holmes yet, looks good in the commercial's. And I would like to also see The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo

·
10,379 Posts
Faster was a pretty good "turn your brain off" shoot-em-up.

Tangled was easily my kids' favorite movie this year, hell I thought it was pretty good too (at least I think it came out this year, they don't let me out much<g>)

Fast Five and The Final Destination were probably my favorites for the year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts