Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a Taurus 94 .22lr (9 shot) and/or a Taurus 970 tracker 22lr (7 shot) both stainless finish , what are the differances and which would be the better one to buy (neither are local to me) so l would like so info please , Thanks

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
The 94 seems to have a heavier trigger double action being a smaller frame gun so I would go with the Tracker and consider this,Get an action job done you will be pleased with the results !

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Go with the TRACKER™ as it is better made. Better yet get a Mdl 992 TRACKER™ and have 9 shots of 22LR and 22 Mag also.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Go with the TRACKER™ as it is better made. Better yet get a Mdl 992 TRACKER™ and have 9 shots of 22LR and 22 Mag also.
I was thinking the same thing. I had a 94, I gave it to my Son after I bought my 992 Tracker. I didn't hate the 94, just didn't see the need in it. If it were me I probably would hold out for the 992. JMHO!!

Reactions: 57K

·
Registered
969 Posts
Same here! Being able to shoot .22 Mag as well as .22 LR is a great feature. You'll be impressed by the additional power of the .22 Mag for small game and such. CCI shotshells come in both flavors as well.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts