I am in a tight spot and may need to sell a firearm, don't want to but on my income, I may not have a choice. A family emergency with inlaws has put us in need to travel back and forth, so I have 2 handguns and may sell one. I have made a decision but would like to ask here to see if I made the best choice. I have a G2C that I have had since December 2018 with just shy of 2000 rounds it has been flawless, so much so that I now carry it and shoot it very little since I know I can trust it. I have a Ruger Security 9 that has less than 100 rounds, it had a magazine issue but it has been cleared up. I just don't carry it as well so it stays in the safe. I have decided to keep the G2C and sell the Ruger if it comes to it. so did I decide the way you would? thanks.