Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he OK? Haven't seen him for over a month. It's like going to school and the teachers not showing up. I miss all the studying. The guy has links to everything. Spend more time going thru the links and learning something. :???:

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
++++ 1 on that..i miss him also...
Somebody let us know he is ok..

All these new members have not had the homework assignments that he gives..lol :D
Yikkees.. when he does come back... :devil:
Watch out

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
He's baacccccccccck. Now sharpen your pencils gents, because as I gaze into my mystical crystal ball I see homework in your futures.. much, much homework. :D

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
uick

Gee, I have not seen that many links posted in one day, since he went on sabatical! I guess, my reading list just grew back to what it was in December!!

Oh Welcome Back Q!!!!

·
32,530 Posts
Thanks one and all. Weather and other factors made life rough for a while. Things have gotten back to abynormal so things are right with the world again. ;D

Someone asked ammo questions at another board here and are know neck deep in reading material.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I just realized something, with QD around we almost don't need the Search function. :D

Steelheart

·
Administrator
39,700 Posts
Just who is this Qwiks draw? :fart:

Why, yes, sarcasm intended. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I shoot like the cartoon character but I don't have a little buddy named Babaluey (SP?).

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Looks like our vacation is now over!
Welcome back, QD! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts