Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, anyone know where I can get a factory front sight for a pt840c? I looked at the Taurus website but didn't see anywhere you could order a factory replacement front sight. Thanking you in advance.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Just give them a call and they can help you. Taurus doesn't offer internet sales, yet

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
Calling is your best bet for semi-rapid service - you may or may not be on hold for awhile. You can also use their accessorie order form (as I was told by CS recently via USPS) available http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/accessories-order-form.pdf but no guarantee it will ever be read - plus without knowing price I'd hesitate to give them a CC number and without knowing price would be unable to send check with order. Calling is about the only sure way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone! Anyone happen to know what a factory front sight might run for a pt840c or the 1911? Thanks again!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Not sure what yours will run but I got a set of factory sights for my PT957 and it was around $33 shipped for front and rear. However, your 840 is newer so it may not be that much

·
Registered
693 Posts
I have a hi-viz aftermarket sight that I'm going to try on my 809. But I recently call Taurus and ordered a shorter front sight for my 709. I think it was $16 or something like that. I was surprised to learn, and so was the rep, that Taurus offers 4 different front sights for the 709. If you're shooting high or low ask about different sizes they may offer.

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
Rear sight for PT24/7CA w/screws was quoted at $15.07 + shipping before Taurus CS decided to send no charge under warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts