Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually try to buy my bullets locally but if the price is right I will try other sources. Do you guys have any good online places that use bulk shipping rates?

·
Registered
846 Posts
These gents can tell you better, bepends on lead or copper, etc. I get some from Midway, got allot from the last gun show, but they were all different for what I wanted to use them for. I have heard allot of people give some prices on .45 cast cheap here, but other calibs. I haven't seen anny better tahn I can get at Midway or gun show.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Dang bad typing, lol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
"Bear Creek Supply" is my favorite supplier for bullets. They offer cast bullets with a bonded Molybdenum coating, so leading, and smoky lube issues are non-existent. A big plus with them is the free shipping with orders over $85 (easy to get with 1000-1500 bullet order). Good selection, good pricing. 200gr. SWC's are going for $35.75 / 500, and 230gr. FP's or RN's go for $39.50 / 500.

If you need their contact info just PM me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gholcomb, bear creek bullets are the ones I have been buying locally. A guy I know buys them in bulk and his prices beat bear creeks web prices. I haven't bought any 45's but I have been getting 125 grain 9mm bullets for $41 a thousand. They are good bullets and much cheaper than full metal jacket. Mark

·
Registered
101 Posts
It's sure is nice to have a hook-up now-a-days for reloading supplies with the rising cost of everything. Railroader, would your "guy" be willing to ship to Florida? I tend to go through about 1000-1500 bullets a month. Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure if he would ship. I usually meet him at pistol matches but I could ask. Do you have the bear creek website bookmarked? I googled but came up empty. Mark

·
Registered
101 Posts
railroader said:
I'm not sure if he would ship. I usually meet him at pistol matches but I could ask. Do you have the bear creek website bookmarked? I googled but came up empty. Mark
Their web site has been off line for updating, I've got the Ph# though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts