Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[SUP]I heard there was a settlement. I'm looking for information on what models are defective and how I can take advantage of this opportunity. This is the defect that I'm talking about [/SUP]https://vid.me/YLye/see-what-happens-when-you-drop-a-loaded-taurus-p

·
Registered
17,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Contact Taurus about the issue. The gun in the video is the 24/7 Pro, what do you own?

Also be aware that there is a problem but the video is fake.

There's a live representative at this site to help:

http://www.taurususa.com/contact.cfm

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Contact Taurus about the issue. The gun in the video is the 24/7 Pro, what do you own?

Also be aware that there is a problem but the video is fake.

There's a live representative at this site to help:

Contact - Taurus International
Isn't it ridiculous that this keeps having to be posted...............

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
2,513 Posts

·
Registered
17,753 Posts
Isn't it ridiculous that this keeps having to be posted...............
We have new people coming in and needing to be brought up to speed all the time. It's like a post I saw years ago..."Everybody's a newbie at one time". I doubt there is anywhere that one can find more recent, relevant information on Taurus pistols than in this forum.

Reactions: cassrh

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
We have new people coming in and needing to be brought up to speed all the time. It's like a post I saw years ago..."Everybody's a newbie at one time". I doubt there is anywhere that one can find more recent, relevant information on Taurus pistols than in this forum.
I agree. I joined some websites to learn about the brand after I bought one and others when I was considering one. I appreciate assistance.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Bigfoot isn't real?! Next you'll tell me Santa Claus and the tooth ferry are fake. :p

·
Registered
37,348 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: loudviking

·
Super Moderator
39,308 Posts
Reactions: olfarhors
1 - 11 of 11 Posts