Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today a 21 year old black man shot a Gulfport, Ms policeman. Where are all of the protesters? Where is Al and Jesse? They are too busy in Fergerson. Why? Because when a black man shoots someone, it's normal. It's just a black guy shooting a cop. Happens all the time.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
It sounds like the officer will live because of his bullet proof vest. I feel for him and his family. He was just doing his job protecting his city and trying to get home after his shift. Punks like this 21 year old drug dealer are everywhere, that's the main reason I always carry a gun.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Bottom line, it's not normal for anyone to shoot anyone, especially when the officer is doing his job, race not withstanding.
I hope they catch the malcontented miscreant; & put him in jail where he should be.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I. The City of St. Louis (which Ferguson is not part of) there have been 130 murders this year.
Al and Eric were here, why didnt they comment on that?

·
Administrator
39,486 Posts
Even shootings are a political football these days. If it doesn't fit an agenda, then no fuss needs to be made about it. And in some cases, there's even money to be made. Pretty sad state of affairs, eh?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Wife still says there's a strong "thug" connection. Al and Jesse and Co. dont get upset at REAL tragedies, like the Walmart shooting. That's like everything they'd ever want in a media circus event, except.....John Crawford wasn't a thug.

I mean, you've got "racist" white cops, racist white 911 caller, he was on the phone with girlfriend at the time, its ON VIDEO... so why focus all the attention on a criminal who just got shot for being a criminal? No video (except of the robbery he committed), have to repaint his whole image just to get away from the thug rep he'd worked so hard to cultivate, and no reliable witnesses that back up the "victims" version of the story. Go figure.

Seems to me there's less of a desire for real "justice" and more of a desire to develop a string of artificial "injustices" that will ensure a full calendar of speaking engagements causes to uphold. There is definitely a larger stream of thug criminals dying from police than there are innocent people.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Only criminals have rights. Duh. And the worse the criminal, the greater the rights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts