Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey y'all,

if this has been addressed in a recent post please, let me know:)

long time reader---first time poster here. i was hoping someone could tell me where i can buy a few 24/7 g2 compact 9mm mags? i've looked everywhere on the net and local trying to find these things. i'd love a 17 rounder but, at this point i can't be greedy. i see where they have the g1 mags out there but, come on! for the love of GOD donde esta some casa de bang bangs!!!???:confused:

thanks for any and all help. love the forum!

peace & dry powder,

annabelle

·
Registered
914 Posts
This guy is a magazine dealer that comes to all the gun shows in East TX. I bought some 24/7 (original) 17 rd mags from him a few months ago. He may have a few. I dont know his name but I have his business email. I will message you his email. Just make sure to put Taurus 24/7 magazines in the subject line. Good luck!
N2C

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This guy is a magazine dealer that comes to all the gun shows in East TX. I bought some 24/7 (original) 17 rd mags from him a few months ago. He may have a few. I dont know his name but I have his business email. I will message you his email. Just make sure to put Taurus 24/7 magazines in the subject line. Good luck!
N2C

thanks new and pirate! i was raised in sherman and denton! nice to see the first replies are from the lone star republic:) one of the reasons i bought the g2 over the g1 was mag availability. now, not only can i not swing a dead cat without hitting a g1 and her aux mags ya can't find the g2 magz! oh well. i just wanted a few more b4 finklesteen from the land of fruits and nuts won the day and made it to where we can't get anything.

Texas, Our Texas!
All Hail the Mighty State!
Texas, Our Texas!
So wonderful and great!
Boldest and Grandest
Withstanding every test.
Oh, Empire wide and glorious,
You stand supremely blest.

i think that's how it goes...been a while since choir...

ahhh, land of the big star....

peace & dry powder

annabelle

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had an order in with Taurus since last July for the 24/7 G2 9mm 13rd mag. Keep calling them and they still stay they are on back-order with no estimated date. However they were quick to take my money last July for the order ;). I can find the 17rd, but the 13 is almost impossible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have had an order in with Taurus since last July for the 24/7 G2 9mm 13rd mag. Keep calling them and they still stay they are on back-order with no estimated date. However they were quick to take my money last July for the order ;). I can find the 17rd, but the 13 is almost impossible.
ide take a 17 rounder!!! i can't find any of them! i almost think ime gonna have to buy a g1 pistol with some extra mags just to have something!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
ide take a 17 rounder!!! i can't find any of them! i almost think ime gonna have to buy a g1 pistol with some extra mags just to have something!!!
Well the 17's I was finding were at the early part of the "sky is falling" craze. I will keep my eyes out for you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.