Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchased a used millennium G2, it only came with one mag and can't find a store with them in stock. Looking for the 12 round. Do you know anywhere that should have them, used or new okay. Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
I lucked out at a local pawn shop, they had 8 G2 mags in their mag bins and I bought 6 of them and they run great.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
I'm pretty sire you can find them online. Also, I think Sig 226 and 229 mags work in the PT111.

Reactions: Dan51

·
Registered
490 Posts
You should also be more clear in which gun you're talking about. There's the PT111 millennium G2, but there's also the PT24/7 millennium G2's around as well. Difference being a 12 round mag vs a 17rd mag, at least in 9mm.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Pretty sure I found my most recent PT111 G2 12 round magazine at Academy with free shipping.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The Canik PT9 SFX, SF, and SA 20 and 18 round magazines work in my PT111 G2 perfectly. I have been using the Canik to shoot IDPA so I have a bunch of magazines and I use them all the time at the range in the G2. I can usually buy a 20 round Canik mag about $2 cheaper than the Taurus mags and they are made by Mec-Gar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts