Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's just take the word need out of the discussion. lolol Being a .35 fan, you know, 9mm.38spl, .357 etc it's only a matter of time. Just .10" longer that the .357 Maximum it sounds doable, no? Come on think positive! Lol

Reactions: ShtnBlanks.22

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I don't know all about that OP, but I would like to have one of those Ruger Ranch Rifles, in that .350 Legend. Everything I have read or seen about that round, is that it would make a dandy mid-range round for just about anything.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know all about that OP, but I would like to have one of those Ruger Ranch Rifles, in that .350 Legend. Everything I have read or seen about that round, is that it would make a dandy mid-range round for just about anything.
Indeed, the Ranch Rifle 350 may be my next.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
The ranch rifle and bfr would be great companion guns. I've been watching the Ruger for a few months now because the skip is available everywhere and very reasonably priced.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i guess i`m just cheap ,but $ 1,300 smackers seems a little expensive to me . yes i have shot one in .44 mag -it`s a fine single action . however not that much better than a ruger --

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess i`m just cheap ,but $ 1,300 smackers seems a little expensive to me . yes i have shot one in .44 mag -it`s a fine single action . however not that much better than a ruger --
Maybe Ruger will make a long cyl Blackhawk in 350, I'm a Ruger fan.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
LOL, now my local pawn and gun had a new .350 legion upper for $369 with a bunch of ammo. I see ammo for this gun everywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts