Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a **** up a tree in my daughter's dog pen!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
How long do you 'spose he can hold out?!?! :eek:

Reactions: jwc007 and YOT

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
***** can be mean enough to kill or maim dogs. I hope the daughters dog get out of this incident uninjured. Do you have a .223? A .22 is a might light weight for a **** rifle.

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He'a been there two days. Brutus is a large Shepard. I'll put my money on him. I have a **** hound, Him and his brother can tear a **** to pieces if not called off. My SIL will shoot it if he does not leave, They take the dog out for hours and nothing.

Reactions: jwc007 and mingaa

·
Banned
860 Posts
The **** will leave on his own after 10 PM tonight if you take the dog into another location for overnight. They only sneak out under cover of dark.

They always raid my bird feeder about 10 to 11 PM.

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They live on a large farm and Brutus protects the cattle heard at night. They are well armed so they can take out the raccoon anytime they want. I'm not worried about Brutus. He's gone up against coyotes protecting newborn calves and done well. he's a large aggressive dog. I would have shot him by now but its their farm.

Reactions: jwc007

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I am sure Brutus can take care of himself, but the problem is, you don't know if the **** has rabies or not. I would go ahead and shoot the bugger and be done with it.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
I am betting on Brutus..:D

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
no doubt that the dog could take him, but the **** might have some form of disease you wouldnt want the dog to get. bullets cant get rabies, just as a for instance.

Reactions: Peacemakr40

·
Banned
860 Posts
A dog named "Brutus" won't have any problem defending himself. In most forums "****" is banned as raciest as Bro-Brian suggests. I see nothing wrong with it myself. If it had rabies it wouldn't have stayed in the tree for 2 days.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
That **** would tear that dog up . I've seen wild ***** fighting coondogs lot's of times and if there is only one dog and is not a ******* it has no chance against a big **** . Take the dog out of the pen and sooner or later the **** will come down and be gone . Unless this **** is doing damage to local property there is no reason to kill the **** .

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"I have killed many many ***** with a 22lr. My guess is the lowly 22 is probably the most used **** gun anywhere"

"He'a been there two days. Brutus is a large Shepard. I'll put my money on him. I have a **** hound, Him and his brother can tear a **** to pieces if not called off."

"The **** will leave on his own after 10 PM tonight if you take the dog into another location for overnight. They only sneak out under cover of dark."

"I am sure Brutus can take care of himself, but the problem is, you don't know if the **** has rabies or not. I would go ahead and shoot the bugger and be done with it."

Man, this is the most racist thread I've ever seen.:p:jiml:
This not about race its a picture of a raccoon in a tree inside of a dog pen. its supposed to be ironic.

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Raccoon has been taken care of Using **** in the text that was used as in **** dog is totally acceptable. I'm sure if it was used in another context with other pictures than it would have been different. Don't go getting to PC when an obvious joke was intended!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Ive seen a dog that was attacked by a raccoon before. I wouldn't let it come to that if I could help it.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
My "racism" post was also tongue-in-cheek, meant as nothing more than humor. On many other forums every post quoted would have been flagged and the posters banned..... for merely talking about a raccoon.

Lighten up and laugh at the fools who really would be offended by such a silly conversation.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
..... Unless this **** is doing damage to local property there is no reason to kill the **** .
A raccoon will ALWAYS do damage to property and especially crops. It's what they do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.