Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only air rifles and reloading supplies are showing for my area. Any firearms showing on your local page? Did I miss something?

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
It came up that way, but go to the home page and select your state and firearms and it works. Must be a site error - erroneous default search or something.

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
But then again, doesn't seem like there are the usual amount of listings. They must be having some issues. It's showing like one listing each for old dates.

·
Registered
24,618 Posts
There is a menu on the left side of the page to select the type of firearm you are looking for

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But then again, doesn't seem like there are the usual amount of listings. They must be having some issues. It's showing like one listing each for old dates.
That's all its doing for me too. And still no firearms.

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
Somethings wrong, I tried Texas in case there's a Peoples Republic of Illinois problem. This is all that came up for Texas Handguns. I know that ain't right, plus look at the dates. Could just be an old fashioned corrupt database.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Works for me, but it does look like they may have purged some of the old(er) listings.

Something IS going on.
I'm still getting firearms listings, but they're all out of chronological order.
I just perused through for a bit and found listings posted today, Thursday Feb 12th 2015 on page 5, along side listings posted back at the beginning of January.
It looks like the listings are all there, they're just badly out of order.

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
I can see some for Tennessee if I start at the home page, but it still has the same issues as the Texas page. Notice how the dates aren't in order either. I'm sure they are working on it. Like a broken index.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
The poster can *BUMP* their listing after 4 days and bring it to the front of the listings, but it would still have the original date posted on it.
Posting expire after 90 days if not renewed or bumped.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
might have something to do with the lawsuit that was filed against them, maybe they had to pull some content for that, and it just hasn't built back up?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I just visited, entered "Arizona/Firearms/Handguns" and I got a ton of listings, as usual.

I did Texas and Tennessee too, they both come up normal for me. Multiple listings under the most recent date, few pages back to the previous date, etc.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it must have been a glitch. Its been working fine for the past 3 hours now.

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
It is a glitch on their end...I emailed them...

"We deployed some new features last night and are working through the issues currently. We anticipate being back to normal very soon."

·
Registered
109 Posts
It did the same to me then came up with a new look and some changes to the pages. I guess it was just a glitch as they were putting up some changes. On the plus side, they added more locations in Missouri, which is helpful in finding listings closer to me.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I just checked the Tampa area page. Other than a lot of optimists (high prices), it looks like it always does.
I recently sold two items there and have a third one listed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts