Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) How's it going everybody? I'm 22 and I am currently a senior in college preparing to graduate. I did alot of online reading about firearms before I purchased my first pistol and this site was extremely helpful. I went with the Taurus 24/7 Pro .40 S&W Blue with 15+1 magazines (I would've preferred the OSS because of the de-cocker but I couldn't find one anywhere). I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and I look forward to putting thousands of rounds through it aimed at paper. Once I start working I think I'm gonna buy the Judge for my dad's birthday since he loves revolvers so much - hopefully I'll be able to find one. :D

·
Administrator
39,505 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....boss_601 :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun...
I did alot of online reading about firearms before I purchased my first pistol and this site was extremely helpful
Very nice...Watch out though, We have a Prof Q on here... :eek:..You could end up with more homework to read..lol :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dbsoundguy said:
Welcome From Arizona.....boss_601 :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun...Very nice...Watch out though, We have a Prof Q on here... :eek:..You could end up with more homework to read..lol :)
Hey, as long as it helps me shoot better I don't mind at all :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts