Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Taurus Country

I am a proud new owner of a 24/7 G2. When I say new owner I mean NEW. Haven't even made it to the range yet but I am planning a trip this weekend so I am pumped about that. I am also looking forward to getting my firearms carry permit next month. This is my first hand gun that I have ever personally owned, although I have been in the military for 8 years and have plenty of friends with firearms so I feel like I am not a novice when it comes to shooting. When it comes to my military background I have two tours to Iraq and I am getting ready to submit a recuiting packet so I am looking forward to the slow and relaxed pace of some desk time so hopefully I get picked up for that. Other than that when it comes to hand guns I feel like I know a little bit about a little bit, like I posted in a previous thread. So I a looking forward to asking alot of questions and soaking up all the knowledge you all have to offer. After all knowledge is power. So is a locked and loaded Taurus 24/7 G2 ;)

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome, from Dallas, TX, and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Another welcome from Middle TN!!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico and thank you for your service. I believe that you will really like your new G2, just be sure to clean it really well before taking it to the range. They tend to be coated pretty heavily with a white packing grease. If you do not get rid of this it may cause feed, firing or ejection issues at the range. If you find the trigger a little grainy, be patient it will smooth out around 500 rounds at at about 1600 mine is smooth as butter.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hello Taurus Country

I am a proud new owner of a 24/7 G2...

...I have been in the military for 8 years and...I have two tours to Iraq and I am getting ready to submit a recuiting packet so I am looking forward to the slow and relaxed pace of some desk time so hopefully I get picked up for that...

...I a looking forward to asking alot of questions and soaking up all the knowledge you all have to offer.

After all knowledge is power. So is a locked and loaded Taurus 24/7 G2 ;)
Thank you for your dedicated military service to our nation, and for the times you have served while in harm's way in Iraq.

I hope you will be selected to serve as a Recruiter and enjoy some much-deserved desk time.

I'm happy to welcome you to the forum and to congratulate you on your new 24/7 G2. I have a G2 in .45 ACP and it is one stellar handgun!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;; And thank You for Your Service.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Thank you for your service to our country.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.