Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference between the 24/7 c in a 40 cal and the pt140? Both have the sa/da trigger both have a tactical rail and the smaller mag in the 24/7c makes it about the same size as the millenium pro? I think the millenium pros now have the serial number in all the different areas now also. I'm stuck.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Aside from the "ribber" grip I can't see a difference. There may be differences, other than cosmetic, but I can't see it. What I have noticed, and I may be wrong, all the Taurus striker fired pistols are the same internally.

·
Registered
493 Posts
The grip is different has the ribber grip (much better IMO). The compact also comes with 1 10 round mag plus a 15 round mag so you can use the full size mags with it unlike the pt140. I might be wrong but I also thought that only the pt145 had a tactical rail on the sa/da models not the pt111 or the pt140. Also the finger indexing memory pads are more defined on the compact 24/7. Thats all I can think of.

·
Registered
37 Posts
my pt140 (szd serial) doesn't have a tactical rail.

serial number is on barrel, slide, and back of frame.

because of the ribber grip, the 24/7 grip is a bit thicker around the magazine. i noticed this comparing the base plate of a 24/7 mag with my pt140 mag's base plate.

'index pad' seems a bit more pronounced on the 24/7.

24/7 grips has a molded slot for the thumb on both sides, pt140 does not

the magazines are assembled slightly differently. the metal plate that supports the spring is held captive by some lips on the millenium's magazine, yet is only held in place by the plastic base plate of the 24/7 magazine

·
Registered
75 Posts
I absolutely love my stainless 24/7 Pro C 9mm. 13+1 in a package a tad bigger than the Millenium (nothing against the Mil tho) with 17 rounds in a back up mag.

Yeah, I'm all set. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts